Sunday, July 13, 2014

because I love him



I really just love this man so this post is JUST for him. Our story is unique and I know every love story is but ours really IS my favorite. Meet Mr. Taylor Hunsaker. He's a 5'8" handsome fella. Grew up in Phoenix. He did ROTC and was VERY good at it, just ask him your self:) he's funny and loving. He just wants to put smiles on people's faces. A day doesn't go by that we don't share some good laughs! I have never met someone who is so patient and for being married to me, that's just a small glimpse at how patient he is!!! He served his mission in Brazil and still fluently speaks Portuguese which I find very attractive:) his hard work never ceases to amaze me. How thankful I am for it and I pray that our kids will be just like their dad:) The Lord was mindful and had a plan for us and I know He still does. I love that we can laugh and communicate openly. Let's face it folks, he really is just amazing. He keeps me going and pushes me to be better! If you know this man, you know this all to be true and some :)










1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I think you both got a great deal in each other.

    ReplyDelete